Bob Franco - Director of Human Resources
The Human Resources Department provides centralized support to the City's management staff, employees, and to the City Council in the following areas:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Training/Development
- Administration of the City’s Classification and Compensation Plan.
- Employee/Employer Relations including labor relations, negotiations and contract administration
- Benefits Administration including medical, dental, life insurances, retirement (PERS), deferred compensation and leaves
- Self Insured Programs:
- General Liability Claims Administration
- Workers Compensation Administration
- Safety Programs and Training
The Department strives to provide City departments and the community we proudly serve with a well qualified, diverse and safe workforce committed to providing excellent customer service.
Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
City of Montebello
1600 W. Beverly Blvd.
Montebello, CA 90640
Please do not submit attachments.
We will not be able to read emails with attachments.
Job Hotline: 323-887-1380
Human Resources Department is located in the West Wing of the Montebello City Hall.